Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Poem To A Loved One


You are the most natural looking of them all.
You are strong and powerful.
I admire you every night, and I miss you every morning.
I drown my thoughts thinking about you, all of you.
Sometimes you're a pain, and other times you drive me crazy.
Either way, I desire you more and more each day.
You've taught me so much throughout the years, and
I keep falling for you each time.
You are the most amazing feeling and the most beautiful of them all.
I'm looking at you right now, and I'm falling for you once more.
Oh, how much I desire your taste on my lips.
Everything that I am now is thanks to you. Everything that I want is just you.
You have given me so much joy, so many wonderful nights.
All the pain I've ever felt you have numbed it.
You're too good.
My obsession for you is killing me. Sometimes you hurt me, but then you know how to numb the pain away. I love you. I want you. I will have you once again.
Oh, Vodka, why do you do this to me? Help me, don't hurt me.

1 comment:

  1. Love this part:
    "You are the most amazing feeling and the most beautiful of them all"

    Saludos,
    Luke

    ReplyDelete