Sunday, February 28, 2010

They say that those who live in their past never move forward, well I can assure you that is a fact. The more I think about my actions in the past the more I want to change. Then again, I’ve always considered my past to be more decent and more satisfying than my present. Of course, there is always hope. When you hope for over twenty-two years you have no choice but to grow tired of it; that is, of course, if there was never a positive change while doing so. Once again, I ask myself “where do I go from here?”.
The mind of an Aquarian is always abstract and has many ideas to share. Stating this, the amount of goals I wish to accomplish are in great numbers; however, as also an Aquarian, I lack the stamina or effort, if you will, to accomplish even one. At least not after being ousted from the greatest unity of all: family.


July 26th, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment