Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I promise myself...

if another guy ever breaks my heart again, i promise myself, that i will never look at another guy the same way. Because i know that i don't deserve it. Not when I completely devote myself to them, because I am a caring guy, and I do appreciate them. I know that I don't deserve shitty guys, because I'm there for whoever all the time, and put more than enough effort to be with them. If they can't appreciate my time, my words, love or effort, then I don't know what they're doing looking to be with someone. Obviously, they're not emotionally mature and don't have the adequate time for any relationship. So I hate when they complain or whine about how they're so lonely, and how they want someone or miss someone, etc. They're alone because they want to be. Whatever you give, you will receive.

1 comment: