Friday, July 17, 2009

IDK IDK IDK

i don't know if I'm being too much but you haven't said yes or no.
I don't like to give up on things. I want what I like. Sometimes I feel hopeless, and other times I feel like you're playing me for your entertainment. I try to be straightforward, but then you put up a wall. Maybe you like someone else? I don't know. Maybe you like me? I don't know. I don't get any answers from you, and you know how hard it is to be confrontational about these things. I just need an answer, because I feel like a fool trying and trying and nothing happens. The distance to me would not be a problem, and your friends can be my friends. I can work it out, we can work it out. When there's meaning to things there's always a solution for the smallest problems. I don't want to let go without knowing the truth.

Is there someone else who talks to you the way I do? Who makes you smile like I do? or anyone else who challenges, discusses, flirts and likes you like I do? Tell me, does anyone drunk calls you like I have? just be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment